Calendula Gold? HARD WAX with Tea Tree Oil
The secret to the rich feel of this depilatory wax is the natural extracts from the wild calendula flower and the tea tree plant. Used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory, the combination calms and soothes the skin. The richness of the formula makes it ideal for Brazilian bikini waxing and the painless removal of thick, coarse, curly or stubborn hair. For use on even the most sensitive areas and all types of skin. Note: This is a NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX.
- NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX
- Natural oils and titanium dioxide calm and soothe the skin
- Formulated for thick and coarse hair and recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing – can be used on all skin types
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
- To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
- When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
- The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
- Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
Lavender Wax with Chamomile
Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai
Wild Cherry HARD WAX with Vitamin E
Deluxe Cream Wax