Zinc Oxide Wax
Clients with sensitive skin need a depilatory wax that protects them from irritation or rashes. Our Satin Smooth® Zinc Oxide Wax is specially formulated for acne- or blemish-prone skin, fair complexions, thin or young skin. Recommended for the facial area and sensitive parts of the body, it is the professional’s wax of choice for fine to medium hair and any skin type that requires extra-gentle treatment. Formulated with titanium dioxide, a natural buffer that eliminates the need for talcum powder, and propolis, a natural botanical substance.
- Contains special barriers to shield and protect skin
- Removes hair without any discomfort
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat wax until it has a thin, syrup-like texture.
- Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
- After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.
Deluxe Cream Wax
Citrus Mojito Thin Film HARD WAX
Calendula Gold? HARD WAX with Tea Tree Oil
Honey Wax with Argan Oil