Wild Cherry HARD WAX with Vitamin E
Natural cherry fruit extracts create a fragrant all-purpose wax that soothes the skin, while its vitamin E works as a buffer to prevent irritation. A low melting point has it ready to apply quickly, and it spreads easily over large areas. Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing and sensitive areas, it is formulated for fine to medium hair and any skin type. Contains titanium dioxide, a natural buffer, to eliminate the need for talcum powder, and propolis, a natural botanical substance. Note: This is a NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX.
- NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX
- All-purpose hard wax recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing
- Vitamin E and titanium dioxide to help protect and soothe
- Formulated for fine to medium hair and developed for all types of skin
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
- To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
- When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
- The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
- Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
Tea Tree Wax
Aloe Vera Wax
Calendula Gold? HARD WAX with Tea Tree Oil